Body Scan: BICOM Body Check
A state-of-the-art machine which revolutionises the way stresses in the body can be identified
Being able to diagnose, treat and care for patients effectively is our number one priority.
A Body Scan is beneficial to EVERYONE, particularly people:
- Wanting a one-off or regular body MOT
- Currently having BICOM® bioresonance therapy (to give an indication of progress)
- With health issues but unknown causes
- Wanting to optimise their health Interested in identifying and preventing illnesses and dysfunction at an early stage
- Wishing to start BICOM® bioresonance therapy (to help target areas of stress)
- When was the last time you really knew what was going on inside of you? Have you ever known?
We get our cars checked regularly with an MOT but any body checks are usually very basic, they really don’t tell us much beyond our blood-pressure or heart rate.
The Bicom® Bodycheck Scanner gives us the technology to be able to see inside, even if only for peace of mind.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Patients wear a pair of headphones which connect to scanner. This scans the whole body using magnetic inductors.
Information received back from the patient, is fed back through a sensor to the scanner, which depicts areas of stress in the body.
This process is completely pain-free, patients do not feel a thing – there’s not even any sound.
WHAT CAN BE SCANNED?
- Organ systems (digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, sensory, musculoskeletal and nervous systems)
- Genitourinary system (kidneys, ureter, bladder, urethra, prostate gland)
- Endocrine system (hormonal system including adrenal glands, thyroid gland, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, parathyroid gland, ovaries, prostate)
Causal factors that can be identified by the scan:
- Micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, fungi,candida, parasites)
- Pathological stresses
- Food sensitivities, additives and preservatives
- Household, plant, environmental and chemical allergens
- Electrosmog / geopathic stress
- Hormone imbalances
WHAT DOES IT TELL ME?
The information obtained during the scan shows varying degrees of stress in each part of the body and determines possible causes.
The stress areas (entropy points) are indicated on a scale from 1 to 6. Images are projected via a computer/TV for both the patient and practitioner to view.
A comprehensive report showing the stress areas, possible causes and recommended treatment programmes can be provided to the patient.
For more information visit: www.bicombodycheck.com
BICOM Body Check.